5 minutes of prep time + 25 minutes in the oven = a healthy, hearty dinner that your family will love; and you’ll enjoy making!
- 1.5 lbs. salmon
- 1 lb. baby bok choy, halved
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Do not preheat oven!
- Place salmon onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add bok choy in a single layer around the salmon fillet.
- Combine hoisin, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and a large pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour sauce over the salmon (spread it in an even layer) and drizzle over the bok choy as well. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of sauce to dress the salmon when it’s finished cooking.
- Put salmon and veggies into the oven and turn the oven to 425 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes, checking after 20 minutes. The salmon is done cooking when the thickest part flakes easily with a fork.
- Pour remaining tablespoon sauce over the salmon and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and sesame seeds!
Keywords: cold oven salmon, roasted salmon, baked salmon, teriyaki salmon