This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You can have this sweet and savory brie and blackberry flatbread pizza on the table in less than 30 minutes! Topped with apricot preserves, creamy brie, fresh blackberries, and chopped pistachios - this flatbread pizza will have your friends asking for seconds and the recipe!
You'll Love This
- This flavor combination is phenomenal. If these drool-worthy photos haven't convinced you yet, let me just tell you how amazing this flatbread tastes! The crispy crust is the perfect vehicle for that sweet apricot jam, creamy brie, and slightly tart blackberries. Top that with crunchy pistachios, a drizzle of honey and a handful of arugula and it's appetizer game over.
- You can easily cut this recipe in half if you're just making dinner for two! Literally, just use half the amount listed of everything and you'll have a nice size flatbread for date night!
- You can use store-bought flatbread if you're in a pinch. This flatbread dough is SO easy it's hard for me to think of a situation where it would be simpler to drive to the store and spend likely five times the amount of money to get a store-bought flatbread...but sometimes convenience is king and time is money, so feel free to use this recipe with my favorite store-bought flatbread crust too. You can skip the par-baking portion as most flatbread crusts come baked already.
Start by making my super easy flatbread dough. It comes together in less than 5 minutes and takes only 60 seconds of kneading.
Divide apricot jam evenly between the two crusts, spreading it in a thin layer.
Divide brie wedges evenly between the two crusts.
Divide blackberries evenly between the two crusts.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the brie is melted and the crust is dark golden brown around the edges.
Remove from the oven divide pistachios evenly between the two crusts. Drizzle flatbreads with honey and garnish with arugula.
Slice and enjoy!
- Feel free to use another kind of cheese if Brie isn't your thing. Havarti, Muenster, fresh mozzarella, goat cheese, or even feta would all work well in its place. Be sure to check out my Blueberry & Goat Cheese Flatbread for another flavor combo idea!
- If you can't find apricot jam, you can use any sweet fruit spread in its place! I LOVE LOVE LOVE fig jam, but that's not always super easy to find either. Peach, strawberry, blackberry, or raspberry would all work in place of the apricot preserves.
- Use this recipe as a blueprint. You can clean out your fridge and top it with whatever fruit, cheese, nut combo you'd like! Just don't go crazy with the toppings. This crust is thin which means it's not going to stand up to a mountain of cheese. Keep the toppings simple and flavorful! Try cheeses with a lot of flavor (think: Gorgonzola, smoked mozzarella, or goat cheese) so that you don't have to use quite as much. Check my list below for some creative topping ideas.
Other Topping Combinations
- sliced pears, crumbled Gorgonzola and pecans
- salami, green olives and shredded mozzarella
- sliced apples, crumbled goat cheese and walnuts
- artichoke hearts, feta cheese and tomatoes
- strawberry, mozzarella and fresh basil
- Easy 5 Minute Flatbread Dough
- Tomato & Mozzarella Flatbread
- Mexican Street Corn Flatbread
- Mediterranean Veggie Flatbread
- Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
- Caramelized Onion & Gorgonzola Flatbread