You can have this sweet and savory brie and blackberry flatbread pizza on the table in less than 30 minutes! Topped with apricot preserves, creamy brie, fresh blackberries, and chopped pistachios – this flatbread pizza will have your guests asking for seconds and the recipe!
- 1 recipe of my super easy flatbread pizza dough
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 8 oz. brie, sliced into wedges
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 3–4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula for garnish
- Start by making my super easy flatbread dough. Follow recipe instructions, par-baking the crust. Or use two of your favorite store-bought flatbread (no par-baking required).
- Heat oven 550 degrees.
- Place flatbread crusts onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Divide apricot jam evenly between the two crusts, spreading it in a thin layer.
- Divide brie wedges evenly between the two crusts.
- Divide blackberries evenly between the two crusts.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the brie is melted and the crust is dark golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven divide pistachios evenly between the two crusts.
- Drizzle flatbreads with honey and garnish with arugula. Slice and enjoy!
Feel free to use another kind of cheese if Brie isn’t your thing. Havarti, Muenster, fresh mozzarella, goat cheese, or even feta would all work well in its place. Be sure to check out my Blueberry & Goat Cheese Flatbread for another flavor combo idea!
If you can’t find apricot jam, you can use any sweet fruit spread in its place! I LOVE LOVE LOVE fig jam, but that’s not always super easy to find either. Peach, strawberry, blackberry, or raspberry would all work in place of the apricot preserves.
Use this recipe as a blueprint. You can clean out your fridge and top it with whatever fruit, cheese, nut combo you’d like! Just don’t go crazy with the toppings. This crust is thin which means it’s not going to stand up to a mountain of cheese. Keep the toppings simple and flavorful! Try cheeses with lots of flavor (think: Gorgonzola, smoked mozzarella, or goat cheese) so that you don’t have to use quite as much. Check my list below for some creative topping ideas.
- Category: Main Dish/Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American/Italian
Keywords: cheese flatbread, flatbread pizza, flatbread toppings, vegetarian flatbread