This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This vegetarian Corn and Zucchini Flatbread is loaded with fresh garlic, creamy ricotta, and my two favorite summer veggies - corn and zucchini! It basically tastes like summer in a hand-held appetizer form. Fresh sweet corn from the truck on the corner and zucchini squash straight from the garden make this simple family dinner a favorite in our house!
You'll Love This
- It's the perfect way to use up those fresh summer veggies that will soon be overflowing in your garden or at the farmer's market. As much as I love fresh vegetables, I'm always at a loss for what to do with them. This corn and zucchini flatbread recipe solves that problem. Load up your flatbread with all the veggies and enjoy a healthy, hearty meal!
- It's an easy vegetarian dinner. The prep time is minimal, the ingredient list is short, and there are no fancy kitchen gadgets or cooking skills required. Just make sure you know how to turn on your oven and set the timer and you're good to go! Also, this is a good recipe to work on your knife skills while you're slicing the veggies up!
- It's better than take out! It's easy to get in the habit of leaning on take out when you're short on time. BUT this recipe takes just minutes to throw together so keeping a ball of my flatbread dough in the fridge for a last-minute dinner is the perfect way to save some cash and get a homemade dinner on the table in no time!
Brush flatbreads with olive oil and add sliced garlic.
Add oregano, shredded mozzarella, corn, zucchini, and ricotta.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the crust start to turn dark golden brown, the zucchini is tender and the cheese is melted.
Garnish with fresh arugula, slice, and enjoy!
- My quick and easy flatbread recipe takes just minutes to throw together. I highly recommend using that as the base for these flatbreads. However, if you want to save a few minutes and buy the flatbread crusts, my favorite are these Stonefire naan.
- Feel free to switch up the cheeses to suit your family's taste or use up what you've got in the fridge. Cheeses that would be tasty on this corn and zucchini flatbread include brie, camembert, goat cheese, fresh mozzarella, or feta.
- You can use canned corn in place of fresh sweet corn as well. It won't taste quite as summery as that fresh corn from the cob, but canned corn actually does have some great flavor and will work great on this flatbread!
- Mexican Street Corn Flatbread
- Tomato & Mozzarella Flatbread
- Easy Greek Flatbread
- BLT Flatbread with Avocado Sauce
- Blueberry Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Brie & Blackberry Flatbread