This dip is simple to throw together and is smooth and creamy – perfectly dip-able with crunchy potato chips or sliced veggies!
- 6 oz. sour cream, room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 oz. crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped dill + more for garnish
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- potato chips
- sliced veggies
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Garnish with olive oil and fresh dill.
- Serve with potato chips or sliced veggies.
Make sure your sour cream and cream cheese are at room temp. This will make it much easier to mix together and will ensure that your dip is as smooth and creamy as possible!
Personally I really prefer full fat sour cream and cream cheese for this recipe but you cold certainly sub low fat or fat free if you’re looking for a lower calorie dip. Just be sure to read the ingredient list on your products as often times low fat products just end up having a ton of artificial ingredients and added sugar to make them lower in calories.
Feel free to switch out the dill for fresh parsley or basil! Use whatever fresh herbs you’ve got on hand in place of the fresh dill – you could use the same amount of parsley or basil in this recipe.
Keywords: Greek dip, feta dip, dill dip, veggie dip