This salmon dish is a great option for those who are short on time and looking to put a healthy meal on the dinner table at the end of the day.
- 1 pound salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- small bok choy, leaves whole, stem thinly sliced
- 2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- cooked brown rice for serving
- fresh chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and honey along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lay 4 large pieces of parchment paper on the counter. Divide the veggies evenly, making a small pile in the center of each piece of parchment.
- Place salmon (skin side down) on top of the veggies and slowly pour sauce over the salmon.
- Seal the parchment packet by folding the longest sides of the parchment paper together and folding over twice. Then fold the ends in towards the center, folding them over twice as well.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with cooked brown rice and garnish with cilantro.
Keywords: easy, healthy, quick, recipe, meal prep, family, dinner, fish, weeknight, meal, foil pack, tin foil, aluminum, vegetables