These chewy granola bars are SO simple to throw together and loaded with wholesome, real ingredients.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- pinch salt
- 2.5 cups The Soulfull Project 4 Grain Blend Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- Heat coconut oil, peanut butter, honey and salt in a large pot over low heat.
- Once the mixture is smooth and creamy, add oats, cherries, pecans and pumpkin seeds to the pot and stir to combine. Stir until all ingredients are well coated.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil.
- Pour granola bar mixture into the pan. Use the back of a spatula to press the granola mixture firmly in an even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Slice into 12 bars and enjoy!
Chewy granola bars can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Brunch
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: granola bars, breakfast bars, healthy breakfast, easy breakfast, oatmeal breakfast