The easiest granola recipe ever-just combine everything and toss it in the oven. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and just the right amount of crunch from the chopped pecans.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- large pinch Kosher salt
- Heat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine oats and pecans. In a small bowl combine coconut oil, syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and Kosher salt. Pour mixture over oats and stir together until well combined.
- Spread granola in an even layer across the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Stir granola, then crank the heat to 350 for another 10-12 minutes or until the granola is a nice golden brown.
- Allow granola to cool on the pan for at least 1 hour. Transfer to an airtight container and store on your counter for up to a week.
Keywords: granola, healthy, simple, easy, recipe, homemade