This Cilantro Lime Slaw is the perfect addition to any taco! Crisp, crunchy, and, tangy, it comes together in about 5 minutes and is loaded with all real ingredients – and NO MAYO! This slaw is tossed in a Mexican-inspired lime vinaigrette which leaves it tasting light, zesty, and refreshing!
- 16 ounces thinly sliced cabbage (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 small red onion, petite diced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Add cabbage, onion, and cilantro to a large bowl.
- In a measuring cup, combine olive oil, lime juice, honey, cumin, garlic powder, and a couple pinches of salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour dressing over slaw.
- Mix until well combined and enjoy!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican/American
Keywords: cilantro lime coleslaw, cabbage slaw, cabbage cilantro slaw