This delicious fruit-forward blueberry flatbread is loaded with apricot jam, creamy goat cheese, sweet honey, and fresh mint. It’s the perfect vegetarian appetizer or dessert to use up those fresh, ripe blueberries this summer!
- 2 flatbread crusts (use this easy recipe)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4–6 tablespoons apricot jam
- zest of 1 lemon (about a tablespoon)
- 8 oz. plain goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4–6 tablespoons honey
- a small handful fresh mint leaves, julienne cut
- Kosher salt
- Make my super quick and easy 5 minute flatbread dough and par-bake it according to recipe directions. Or use two store-bought flatbread crusts.
- Heat oven to 550 degrees.
- Brush both crusts with olive oil. Divide apricot jam evenly between the flatbread crusts.
- Divide goat cheese evenly between flatbread crusts.
- Divide blueberries evenly between crusts.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the crust are getting golden brown.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Divde honey and mint between flatbreads, slice and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fruit flatbread, flatbread appetizer, dessert flatbread, dessert appetizer