This 20 minute, one pot Greek pasta is loaded with veggies and all your favorite Mediterranean flavors of olive oil, fresh dill and feta cheese.
- 16 oz. linguine, uncooked
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped dill + more for garnish
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta + more for garnish
- Add linguine, broth, onion, olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and garlic along with a couple large pinches of salt and a large pinch of pepper. Stir to combine.
- Turn to high and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium low heat for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is al dente and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in fresh dill and feta. The feta will begin to melt and mix with the remaining pasta water, coating the noodles in a light sauce.
- Garnish with fresh dill and a bit more feta and serve!
Keywords: Mediterranean pasta salad, one pot pasta, Greek pasta, vegetarian pasta