Not just for vegans!! This raw take on classic granola is the perfect healthy breakfast to fuel you through a busy morning!
- 1.5 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1/4 chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1–2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- pinch of Kosher salt
- Add ingredients to a food processor and pulse until everything is well chopped and mixed.
- The texture should be clumpy yet soft.
- Serve with your favorite yogurt or sliced fruit and enjoy!
Start with 1 tablespoon of honey or agave nectar and add more as needed. If the rawnola seems to dry, add another spoon of honey until it becomes clumpy yet soft.
You can really use whatever you have on hand for this recipe! Switch out the pecans for walnuts. Add hemp hearts instead of chia seeds. Replace the coconut flakes with more rolled oats. As long as the proportions stay the same – and you don’t skip the dates and honey – the end result will be pretty much the same!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan granola, raw granola, no bake granola