This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This 5 minute rawnola is perfect for a quick breakfast when you are running behind and need to get out the door! Loaded with dates, pecans, rolled oats, coconut flakes, chia seeds and honey it’s naturally sweetened and perfectly delicious!
How to make vegan rawnola:
Add ingredients to a food processor.
Pulse until everything is well chopped and mixed.
The texture should be clumpy yet soft.
Serve with your favorite yogurt or sliced fruit and enjoy!
Why you’re going to love this rawnola:
- It’s SO quick!! I love a classic granola recipe as much as the next gal, but when I’m short on time and want something healthy to fuel me through the day – I always turn to this rawnola! We’re talking less than 5 minutes from start to finish.
- It’s not too sweet. I don’t know about you but I’m not a huge fan of tons of sugar or sweetness right away in the morning. The natural sweetness from the dates and honey (or agave nectar) is the perfect amount of sweet for me.
- Your kids will love it! It’s not super sweet, but it does almost taste like dessert so I never have trouble getting my toddler to eat this rawnola – especially when I pair it with maple yogurt and fruit!
Tips for making the best rawnola:
- Start with 1 tablespoon of honey or agave nectar and add more as needed. If the rawnola seems to dry, add another spoon of honey until it becomes clumpy yet soft.
- You can really use whatever you have on hand for this recipe! Switch out the pecans for walnuts. Add hemp hearts instead of chia seeds. Replace the coconut flakes with more rolled oats. As long as the proportions stay the same – and you don’t skip the dates and honey – the end result will be pretty much the same!
Other breakfast favorites you’ll love:
- Easy Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Maple Pecan Granola
- Mexican Meal Prep Bowls
- Mexican Brunch Tostadas
- No Bake Chewy Granola Bars
Not just for vegans!! This raw take on classic granola is the perfect healthy breakfast to fuel you through a busy morning!
- 1.5 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1/4 chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1–2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- pinch of Kosher salt
- Add ingredients to a food processor and pulse until everything is well chopped and mixed.
- The texture should be clumpy yet soft.
- Serve with your favorite yogurt or sliced fruit and enjoy!
Keywords: vegan granola, raw granola, no bake granola
This post was originally published in June 2018. It was updated in July of 2019 to include process shots, step-by-step instructions and tips for making the best rawnola every single time!