Midwest Foodie focuses on sharing simple recipes that make it easy to feed your family. Here you'll find family favorite recipes that are filled with flavor and made with simple ingredients.
Reader Favorite Recipes
These are tried and true family favorites that you will love!
- Coconut Curry Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce1 hour 20 minutes
- 30-Minute Sausage Tortellini Soup30 minutes
- Smoked Pork Butt11 hours 5 minutes
- Oven Baked Juicy Panko Chicken25 minutes
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip with No Mayo [Video!]40 minutes
- Fried Goat Cheese Balls30 minutes
- 30 Minute Creamy Salmon Pasta30 minutes
- Easy Vegan Creamy Sweet Corn Soup45 minutes
Family Style Dinners
These recipes use accessible ingredients and (mostly) whole foods. So you can feel good about feeding your family a wholesome dinner!
- Quick 30-Minute Sushi Bake Recipe35 minutes
- 10 Minute Copycat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla10 minutes
- Easy 20 Minute Marry Me Chicken Recipe20 minutes
- The Best Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup22 minutes
See more family dinner recipes →
Quick Pasta Salads
These pasta salad recipes are quick, easy, and loaded with flavor! Skip the same old boring macaroni salad and bring something unique to the backyard BBQ this year!
- Kale Caesar Pasta Salad20 minutes
- Veggie Loaded Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing25 minutes
- 5 Minute Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe5 minutes
- 20 Minute Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad20 minutes
See more easy pasta salad recipes →
These easy smoker recipes are perfect for those who are new to using a wood pellet grill but delicious enough for those who have been smoking their favorite foods for years!
- The Easiest Smoked Chicken Wings Recipe1 hour 20 minutes
- The Easiest Smoked Jalapeno Poppers Recipe1 hour
- The Best Smoked Chicken Thighs1 hour 20 minutes
- The Best Smoked Sausage Recipe2 hours
See more easy smoker recipes →
Easy Chicken Dinners
When you get bored with the same old chicken dinner, these recipes will help get you out of that rut! They're loaded with tons of flavor but are made with simple ingredients that you've probably got stocked in your pantry right now!
See more easy chicken recipes →
Easy Side Dishes
If you're looking for simple side dishes for the holidays, check out these quick and easy flavorful options!
See more side dish recipes →
These starters are simple, delicious, and the best part is that most of them can be made ahead of time!
- Easy 15-Minute Crostini Recipe15 minutes
- 4 Ingredient Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (No Marshmallow Fluff!)5 minutes
- The Best 5-Minute Cilantro Lime Sauce5 minutes
- Easy 15-Minute Naan Pizza15 minutes
See more easy appetizers →
Dips and Sauces
- 4 Ingredient Garlic Butter Sauce (10 Minutes!)10 minutes
- The Best Creamy Street Corn Dip20 minutes
- 10 Minute Smoked Salmon Dip10 minutes
- The Best Burger Sauce Ever5 minutes
See more easy dips and sauces →
30 Minute Meals
No one loves a 30-minute meal more than me! I try to keep all of my recipes pretty simple and straightforward, but weeknight dinners that can be made from start to finish in less than a half hour are my specialty!
- Copycat Taco Bell Chalupa Supreme25 minutes
- Better Than Old el Paso Taco Seasoning Recipe5 minutes
- The Best Taco Meat Recipe15 minutes
- Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps1 hour 15 minutes
See more 30-minute dinner recipes →
I love the ease and simplicity of a one-pot meal which means you'll find a lot of them around here! You are going to love these one-pot wonders!
See more one-pot dinner recipes →
Easy Pasta Dishes
Pasta is the one dish that my daughter will always eat. And with endless options of sauce and cheese, I never tire of trying new things and incorporating veggies into the mix.
- Easy 20 Minute Lemon Garlic Pasta20 minutes
- The Best Pesto Chicken Recipe with Pasta1 hour 25 minutes
- Copycat Noodles and Company Pasta Fresca15 minutes
- Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe35 minutes
See more easy pasta recipes →
Easy Air Fryer Recipes
These recipes rely on the convenience of the air fryer to get all your favorite main dishes, sides, and appetizers on the table! You may be surprised how many things you can cook right in an air fryer!
- Easy 15-Minute Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets15 minutes
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Hash Browns10 minutes
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Hot Dogs10 minutes
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Zucchini10 minutes
See more air fryer recipes →
Easy Vegan Recipes
These vegan meals are satisfying, simple, and plant-based! They will fuel you through a busy workday or make it easy to feed your family a healthy, hearty dinner.
- 15 Best Vegan Pasta Recipes
- Air Fryer Asparagus (Easy Recipe)10 minutes
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges40 minutes
- The Easiest Baked Fajita Veggies20 minutes
See more vegan recipes →
Simple Vegetarian Meals
These vegetarian meals are comfort food at its finest! Of course, sticking with the quick and easy theme of Midwest Foodie, you'll have them on the dinner table in no time!
See more vegetarian recipes →
Browse by Category
Never miss a recipe!
Instant Pot & Slow Cooker Recipes
These easy recipes take just minutes of prep and then it's hands-off cook time while you get the important things done!
- The Easiest Instant Pot Potato Soup40 minutes
- Super Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce25 minutes
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos2 hours 5 minutes
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Instant Pot Pasta with Broccoli19 minutes
See more IP/slow cooker recipes →
Simple Seafood Recipes
These seafood recipes are quick, easy, and flavorful for a delicious meal the whole family will love!
See more simple seafood recipes →
Easy Taco Recipes
Tacos are a weekly staple in our house so I'm always trying to find ways to switch up the classic ground beef taco keep things interesting. You are going to love these quick, easy, and flavorful taco recipes!
See more easy taco recipes →
Easy Soup Recipes
When the temps start to dip, soup becomes a weekly staple in our house! These are our family's favorite quick and easy soup recipes!
See more soup recipes →
Let me share with you a behind the scenes look at what it takes to run a food blog as a full time career that supports a family of three!
See more income reports →
I love to share my favorite products with my readers! Here you will find my honest reviews about different products that I love. I'll share with you exactly what makes them worth the money and how I use them in my own day-to-day life!
See more reviews →
If you're not sure what to get for that hard-to-shop-for person on your life, I've got you covered! Unique, fun gift ideas await!
See more gift guides →