Ground beef is the quintessential easy dinner staple ingredient! It's versatile, delicious, and stays fresh in the freezer for months so it's not hard to see why. Here I've rounded up the 20 best ground beef recipes ever - all conveniently located right in one place! So the next time you're wondering what's for dinner, scroll this post for your favorite family dinner inspiration.
One Pan Wonder Casseroles
- Easy Doritos Casserole - 10 ingredients and 30 minutes are all it takes to get this quick and easy ground beef recipe on the dinner table! This one-pot dinner combines your favorite flavors of taco night into a crunchy, cheesy, flavor-packed meal that you can top any way you like.
- Easy Walking Taco Casserole - This walking taco casserole recipe takes just 25 minutes from start to finish and comes together all in one pan for a tasty alternative to your classic taco Tuesday family dinner! It's loaded with all your favorite taco flavors including a signature homemade seasoning blend!
- The Best Tater Tot Casserole - This tater tot casserole is a family favorite Midwest comfort food that's layered with tender veggies and ground beef in a creamy gravy topped with melted cheese and tater tots. It's loaded with real ingredients - which means NO CONDENSED SOUP - and it's made all in one pot so it can go from the stove to the oven, right to your dinner table!
Easy Burger Recipes
- Simple Air Fryer Hamburgers - With 4 ingredients (plus all the toppings you want) these air fryer hamburgers will be one of the easiest meals you’ll make all week - I promise! In less than 10 minutes you can have burgers cooked to perfection without the hassle of a grill.
- The Best Smash Burger Recipe - Burgers aren't just for summertime anymore! No grill? No problem! These smash burgers cook up thin and crispy in sizzling butter heated in a piping hot cast iron skillet right on your stove! They are simple (just ground beef and salt!) have perfectly crisp, scraggly edges and that signature butter burger flavor - and the best part is, you can get them on the dinner table in about 15 minutes!
Simple Hearty Soups
- Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup - This cheeseburger soup recipe takes just 30 minutes to throw together and everything cooks in one pot! It's an easy, cheesy comfort food that your whole family will love - and it's made without VELVEETA!
- Instant Pot Taco Soup - This instant pot taco soup takes about 20 minutes from start to finish and is loaded with hearty veggies and ground beef in a spiced tomato broth. When you want the taco flavors without the mess, or a bowl of something Southwestern without the heaviness of chili: taco soup is there for you. We’re also combining V8 and broth in this unique recipe for a thicker, heartier soup with more hidden veggies.
- Beef and Beer Chili - This Beef and Beer Chili is perfect for game day, a busy weeknight, or Sunday night dinner with the family. It's loaded with all the classic chili ingredients - ground beef, a variety of beans, and a few key spices - and just a hint of your favorite beer flavor! Ready in 45 minutes with a handful of pantry staples, this beer chili will quickly become a family favorite!
Ground Beef + Pasta
- The Easiest Cottage Cheese Lasagna - This quick and easy cottage cheese lasagna is the definition of classic comfort food! It can be made up to 5 days in advance so you can prep it whenever you have time and enjoy a hearty, homecooked meal when it's convenient for you!
- Simple Rigatoni Bolognese - This quick and easy rigatoni Bolognese captures all your favorite Italian flavors in just under an hour. It's hearty and filling, but simple enough to make on a busy weeknight because it's made with straightforward ingredients. It can also be prepped ahead of time and enjoyed throughout the week!
- Cheesy One Pan Skillet Lasagna - This quick and easy skillet lasagna is loaded with all your favorite Sunday night dinner flavors but it comes together on the stovetop with minimal prep work! Al dente lasagna noodles, ooey gooey cheese, sliced zucchini, and ground beef make this a welcomed one-pan dinner on a busy weeknight.
- Baked Spaghetti with Ground Beef - If your family loves spaghetti but they're sick of the same old pasta and sauce, they are going to LOVE this cheesy baked spaghetti recipe! It's a cross between spaghetti and meatballs and cheesy lasagna so you've got a hearty layer of cheesy noodles topped with a tasty meat sauce and plenty of ooey gooey cheese.
Flavor Packed Favorites
- 10 Minute Cheesy Gordita Crunches - This copycat Taco Bell cheesy gordita crunch might be my favorite of all these ground beef recipes just because it's such an easy way to take your taco Tuesday to the next level! It literally takes just a couple extra minutes to throw together and it's basically like adding a quesadilla to your crispy taco! With simple, real ingredients, these cheesy gordita crunch tacos tastes just like your local Taco Bell, but better because they're homemade!
- Crispy Ground Beef Flautas - You are just 30 minutes away from devouring these crispy flautas loaded with ground beef and ooey gooey melty cheese dipped in cool, creamy avocado cilantro sauce!
- Loaded Chili Fries - These chili cheese fries are one of the easiest recipes ever! Seasoned waffle fries are smothered in melty cheese, homemade chili, and a mix of fresh toppings to create an appetizer the whole family will love! With only 5 ingredients and less than 30 minutes from start to finish, these chili cheese fries can be ready - with minimal prep work - for your family movie night or game day celebration!
- Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme - Better than the drive-thru version, my homemade Taco Bell crunchwrap supreme is loaded with layers of flour tortillas, seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese, a crunchy tostada shell, cool sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and more melty cheese. This 20-minute dinner is the perfect way to switch up taco night at your house this week!
- Garlic Soy Sauce Meatballs - These easy homemade baked meatballs take just 40 minutes to make! They are baked in the oven, then simmered in a flavor forward sauce and garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onion. Serve over rice for dinner or with toothpicks as a tasty appetizer at your next party!
Your Favorite Meatloaf Recipes
- Simple Smoked Meatloaf - This easy smoked meatloaf recipe is the quintessential Sunday night dinner. It's loaded with familiar flavors of the comfort food you grew up with combined with that signature smoky flavor from the pellet grill.
- Italian Ricotta Meatloaf - This tender, juicy Italian meatloaf recipe takes just 10 minutes to prepare and tastes delicious served over al dente spaghetti noodles with marinara sauce and freshly grated Parmesan. This new family favorite will quickly earn a spot in your month dinner rotation!
Leave a comment below!
Liked the recipe?
Leave a comment below!
Made this dish?
Leave a comment and star rating below!