This creamy avocado sauce takes just a few minutes to prepare and will take your tacos, flautas, or tostadas to the next level! It’s the perfect dipper for your oven baked fries and a great accompaniment for sheet pan quesadillas.
- 2 avocados, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- juice of 2–3 limes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- splash of water
- Add all sauce ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until it forms a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Category: Appetizer/Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican/American
Keywords: cilantro lime sauce, creamy avocado sauce, avocado lime sauce