The easiest appetizer you’ve ever made! Simple tips on how to pick the best meats and cheeses for your charcuterie board!
- soft cheese
- firm cheese
- aged cheese
- crumbly/blue cheese
- deli sliced ham
- sliced French baguette
- sliced apples
- Dijon mustard
- roasted pecans
- pitted olives
- literally whatever you want
- Find a large cutting board or serving platter. Place your accompaniments (pickles, fruit, nuts) in small serving dishes. Start by arranging those on your platter.
- Slice cheese and meats into bite size pieces and arrange them randomly on your platter.
- Add sliced bread and crackers to the platter.
- Pour yourself and your guests a glass of wine and head for the patio to enjoy this delicious appetizer!
When selecting your meats and cheeses, plan on about 3-5 ounces of meat/cheese per person, depending on whether this is an appetizer or main course.
Keywords: easy, simple, recipe, cheese board, charcuterie, meat, cheese, vegetables, potato salad, appetizer, party