These potatoes wedges are loaded with all your favorite Mediterranean spices and served with a cool, creamy tzatziki sauce!
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup loosely packed dill
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- large pinch Kosher salt
- pinch fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into wedges and place them in a large bowl. Depending on the size of your baby reds, you’ll get about 4-6 wedges per potato.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup combine olive oil, oregano, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour seasoning mixture over the wedges and combine until seasoning is well distributed and wedges are evenly coated.
- Spread wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the fries and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Then crank the heat to 500 and bake for 15 minutes. Flip fries and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- While the wedges are baking, combine tzatziki sauce ingredients.
- Once the wedges baked, remove them from the oven and gently toss them with the fresh dill and lemon zest. Serve warm and enjoy dipped in tzatziki sauce!
Keywords: potato wedges, baked fries, Mediterranean potatoes, crispy baked fries