These Greek burgers are loaded with classic Mediterranean flavors of parsley, garlic and feta and topped with a delicious, creamy, homemade tzatziki sauce.
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg, beaten
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 4 wheat buns
- homemade tzatziki sauce
- lettuce leaves
- sliced red onion
- sliced tomato
- crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Combine turkey, parsley, onion, feta, oregano, egg, a few large pinches of salt and a large pinch of pepper.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal size burger patties.
- Cook them in the oil for about 4-5 minutes per side until they form a golden brown crust and are cooked through.
- Serve turkey burgers on wheat buns (or wrapped in lettuce for a low carb option) and top with tzatziki, lettuce, red onion, tomato and feta.
Keywords: turkey burgers, feta burgers, Mediterranean burgers, Greek burgers