The quickest, easiest no knead pizza dough recipe you’ll find! Just add everything to a bowl, mix it well and let it rise for 24 hours!
- 1 packet yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + more for oiling the bowl
- 1.5 cups lukewarm water
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Stir with a fork until the dough comes together and cleans the sides of the bowl.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and place in the warmest part of your kitchen to rise for 24 hours.
- Transfer dough to a gently floured surface and work it into a ball. Slice dough half.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Gently work dough into two circles on a lightly floured surface.
- Transfer each crust to a pizza pan and brush with olive oil.
- Par-bake pizza crust for 3-5 minutes.
- Top each pizza with about 1/2 a cup of sauce and 1 cup of cheese along with other desired ingredients. Brush crust with another layer of oil to help it get extra crispy.
- Bake at 550 degrees for 8-10 minutes and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Jim Lahey’s No Knead Pizza Dough recipe.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pizza crust, quick no knead pizza dough, best dough ever