Quick, easy and healthy – these sheet pan chicken fajitas are loaded with flavor but take just minutes to prep and bake. You’ll have a hearty dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with this fool proof recipe!
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken, onion, and peppers in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, onion powder and a large pinch of Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then stir meat and veggies on the pan and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Broil on high 2-3 minutes just to get the edges of everything crispy and a little charred.
- Serve on flour tortillas with all your favorite fajita toppings!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: sheet pan chicken recipes, baked fajitas, healthy fajitas