Can you believe 20 minutes is all it takes to get this healthy, vegan dinner on the table?! Loaded with fresh veggies and rich curry flavors, you’ll feel good about serving this meal to your family!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1–3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 8 oz. ramen noodles
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- Sliced jalapenos
- Lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add carrots, peas and mushrooms along with a large pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add curry paste, curry powder, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Stir in broth and coconut milk and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to medium high and bring to a simmer.
- Add ramen noodles and cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime and serve!
- Garnish with cilantro, jalapeno and lime wedges.
Feel free to use whatever veggies are in season to create your own personalized version of this hearty meal. Just keep the amount of veggies the same and your ramen will turn out great every single time!
This ramen reheats beautifully, but if you’re planning to eat it later make sure you separate the noodles from the broth before refrigerating. If the noodles and broth are stored together, the noodles will soak up all the broth and turn to mush. NO GOOD.
Some curry pastes can be spicy, so be sure to taste yours and adjust the amount in this recipe accordingly. I usually use Thai Kitchen red curry paste and find that it is very mild so I had the full three tablespoons in this recipe.
Keywords: ramen soup, curry soup, noodle soup, ramen noodle soup, vegan ramen, vegan curry noodles, coconut milk ramen