- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add feta to a small baking dish.
- Add olives and sun-dried tomatoes to the baking dish around the feta.
- In a small dish combine olive oil, sliced garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Pour over the block of feta, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and sliced French bread or crostini.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Greek/American
Keywords: baked feta, baked feta recipe, feta cheese recipes