A five ingredient sheet pan quesadilla that feeds 10 people and takes less than 10 minutes to throw together?!?! Yes friends, it’s true. And if you’re feeding a crowd, these sheet pan quesadillas are a MUST.
- 11 soft taco size (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Queso Chihuahua cheese (or your favorite melty cheese)
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa verde + more for serving
- sour cream for serving
- pico de gallo for serving
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay 3 flour tortillas in a line down the center of a sheet pan, overlapping slightly.
- Add 6 more tortillas to the sheet pan, completely covering the bottom of the sheet pan and allowing the excess tortillas to hang over the edge.
- Sprinkle half the cheese on the tortillas, then add the beans and peppers in an even layer. Spoon salsa verde over top of the veggies and cheese.
- Place two more tortillas in the center of the sheet pan on top of the veggies and cheese.
- Carefully fold outer tortilla edges inward, sealing the filling inside.
- Place another sheet pan over the folded tortillas and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bottom of the quesadilla is dark golden brown and slightly crispy.
- To make the top a bit more crisp, broil for 1- 2 minutes.
- Cut quesadilla into 10 rectangles and serve with salsa, sour cream and pico de gallo.
Keywords: sheet pan quesadilla, baking sheet quesadilla, quesadilla for a crowd, vegetarian quesadilla