Comfort food at it’s finest, this dip is simple and delicious. Snuggle in with this warm, inviting family favorite tonight!
- 5 oz. fresh spinach
- 8 oz. full fat sour cream, room temperature
- 8 oz. full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 5 oz. shredded Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- sliced French baguette
- chilled white wine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add fresh spinach to a large bowl. On top of the spinach add sour cream, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic, half the mozzarella, Parmesan and a few hearty pinches of salt along with a pinch of pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a 9×9 baking dish or medium sized cast iron skillet. Spread in an even layer and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minutes or until the mozzarella on top starts to get dark golden brown.
- Serve with sliced French baguette and chilled white wine. Enjoy!
Use fresh spinach. Fresh ingredients always taste better and this recipe is no exception! Fresh spinach has just the right amount of moisture and will wilt perfectly into the dip.
Use fresh garlic. Similar to the spinach, fresh garlic will be best in this recipe! Skip the minced, jarred garlic and mince your own cloves!
Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Room temp cream cheese and sour cream will make this dip much easier to mix up and will also help it bake more evenly.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
Keywords: spinach dip, artichoke dip, cheese dip, cream cheese dip, vegetarian dip