This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This 20 minute one pot mushroom stroganoff is a quick and easy vegetarian dinner that will have your family cleaning their plates and asking for seconds! It's a creamy, flavorful carb-lover's dream!
How to make one pot mushroom stroganoff:
Next add flour and stir to combine. Cook for a minute or so, then deglaze the pan with wine and also add vegetable stock.
Add egg noodles and stir to combine. Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
Remove from heat and stir in cream and sherry.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and shaved Parmesan and enjoy!
Why you're going to love this vegetarian stroganoff:
- It's SO easy! 12 ingredients and 20 minutes mean you can throw this quick and easy dinner together in no time! You can also feel good about the real ingredients that are in this meal - no cream of mushroom soup to be found!
- The flavors are on point! You might be wondering where the beef is in this recipe but you are NOT going to miss it - I promise! The flavors of the mushroom with the white wine and dried herbs are going to give you that classic stroganoff flavor you're looking for - without the meat!
- Everything cooks in one pot! This is going to save you precious time and energy in the kitchen. I love to cook, but I HATE to do dishes so I'm constantly trying to create recipes that can go from stove top to the dinner table with little to no extra dishes!
Tips for making the best mushroom stroganoff:
- Keep a close eye on your noodles. Nothing ruins a pasta dish faster than overcooked pasta! Taste the noodles throughout the cooking process to make sure you pull the pan off the heat as soon as they're cooked al dente.
- Be sure to stir the pasta every few minutes while it's simmering. This will ensure that the noodles don't stick to the bottom of the pan and keep everything cooking evenly!
- If you have picky eaters at home, this is a great meal for them because they can try a few bites of the mushrooms and if they don't like them, they are large enough that they can pick them out! Alternatively, you could try mincing or finely dicing the mushroom too, which will give you all that great mushroom flavor, but will disguise them a bit and help them to cook down more.
Other one pot pastas your family will love:
- One Pot Mac & Cheese
- Lemon & Garlic One Pot Pasta
- Sausage & Sun Dried Tomato Rigatoni
- Mediterranean One Pot Pasta
- Smoked Gouda & Sun Dried Tomato Pasta